The world's first integrated web-based e-portals that screen, manage, formulate, customise individualised intervention plans and generate reports for practical hands-on work for child development and early intervention works for children with learning difficulties & developmental needs. With support & funding from SPRING Singapore.
World First's Innovation
Our Intellectual Property is set to revolutionize the psycho-educational landscape locally & worldwide.
Parents D.I.Y ePortal (Parent - Clients)
- World's first free e-diagnostics Online Learning Assessment (OLA) for identifying various learning difficulties & developmental needs.
- World's first D.I.Y. online early intervention subscription for parents & caregivers.
- World's first comprehensive full-suite web-based professional system with IP for Cross/Non-Categorical, interdisciplinary specialised intervention. It screens, manages, formulates, generates individualised educational intervention, reports and research capabilities.
- World's first e-system with algorithms to collect and harvest data for lacking Asia research works that will bring great benefits for children with learning difficulties.
Free OLA for parents with results showing domains of weaknesses/deficient learning skills/learning difficulties for explicit development/ intervention
- Parents may add or delete the domains of learning skills needed to add to the cart for subscription.
- Parents to e-subscribe to the e-portal on half-yearly or yearly subscriptions whereby customised educational intervention plans are sent to parent's account on a 3-weekly basis.
- Each year, parents will have about 100 intervention personalised strategies/activities to do with the child, based on the developmental domains they need help in. For example, domains include cognitive development, neuro-gross motor, social-communication, auditory memory, visual processing skills.
- Easy-to-use tool that provides parents with ready-made intervention plans customised to individual's child's needs for D.I.Y. intervention, at own time & convenience.
- Parents may obtain free graphical reports when return to key in progress feedback.
Professional ePortal (Licensees)
Watch an introduction of BEE Online Early Intervention Portal for Franchisee here!
- Professionals can access & use the whole IP to customise the specialised IEP intervention to individual learning needs and development, through licensing/franchising model.
- The login access for professionals is more extensive with full-suite end-to-end services, from screening to planning, customisation, execution, managing, reporting & generation of individualised intervention plans.
- The banks of defined strategies and activities for each developmental domain, along with its goals and benchmarks, just by clicking to select, is a radical innovation without precedent.
- A practical tool much needed by practitioners to enhance their professionalism and provide the practical know-how for effective intervention.
- Back-end algorithms for data harvest, analytics & Asian research.