Bridge Learning is the pioneer and leader in providing specialised
early intervention for children (aged 2 to 12) through cross- & non-categorical approach (instead of widely practiced label-focused approach).
Our methodology is the expert amalgamation of the essence of international mainstream pedagogies and best practices in specialised education, early childhood, psychology, therapy and neuroscience.
We use BEE, the systemised eportal in benchmarking quality assurance in intervention delivery to children while reducing reliance on individual discretion that may differ from person to person.
Our research-based training and delivery systems ensure our children receive the highest quality of intervention and enable many to be well-trained Early Intervention Specialists.
Bridge Learning is the first in Singapore who has the expertise and programmes for a spectrum of learning difficulties and Learning Disabilities for children who are gifted or are suspected / diagnosed with:
- Hybrid Difficulties (Multiple difficulties co-existing in a child. Majority of children cannot and should not be formally diagnosed to be under a label or category. Insistence on labelling results in inappropriate and ineffective intervention.)
- Mild learning difficulties or/and Learning Disabilities (lds/LDs) (Many children do not need the same blanket treatment of therapy used on those with moderate to severe LDs. Insistence on such similar intervention hinders the potential of such higher-functioning children, besides depriving those who really need traditional therapy.)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger Syndrome (AS)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Other Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDDs)
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Dyslexia (Reading or Spelling Difficulties)
- Dyspraxia (Motor and Coordination Difficulties)
- Dyscalculia (Difficulty in Mathematics)
- Dysgraphia (Fine Motor and Writing Difficulties)
- Sensory Motor Integration Dysfunction / Sensory Dysfunction
- Social-Communication Difficulties
- Emotional Difficulties
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Global Developmental Delay (GDD)
- Kabuki Syndrome
- Learning and Developmental Difficulties Resulted from Other Chromosome-Related Conditions